Friday, February 1, 2013

Functional yet adorable workout attire

Hey everyone!
I wanted to make this post because the question I get the most is: "What is you workout routine?" Along with questions about my diet. Since I love to workout, I thought I'd make a post about my favorite workout gear and some tips as well! Looking cute for the gym or an intense sweat filled workout isn't always practical. Most people just want to get up and go, and be done with it. For a lot of people, they have to run errands after, and looking like chop liver isn't the most convenient option. You never know who you will run into! Workout clothes happen to be some of my favorite clothes, if the outfit is put together correctly anyone can look great in sporty attire. Here are some of my favorite outfits i've worn to the gym!
This outfit is my favorite. The pants are yoga pants from VS pink, the shirt is from Forever 21, and the sports bra is from target.   The main think I like to do when I get ready for the gym is layer up, I like putting brights and neutrals together for an extra pop of color. This look has black and white colored leggings, but they have a pattern to them so they aren't as boring, a white V-neck with a hot pink sports bra under adds even more color, and the hot pink sneakers tie the whole thing together. Heres another look at this outfit!

Cute workout clothes not only motivate me to workout, the also make sure I look good while I'm going it! 
xox
Zuri Tibby

No comments:

Post a Comment